Let's paint Minis - SwissRPG

• Hello everyone.

My name is Alp and I'm the organiser of SwissRPG. Our members play role playing games. especially D&D and they've asked if we could organise a workshop for painting minis. I've reached out to Annina and she was happy to provide the Tactica painting table for this. So here is our first workshop. If you'd like to join us on February 8th, please register here as we have limited space.

Also feel free to check out our group. We are SwissRPG, a non-profit Swiss association with the mission to enable people to discover and play role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons. Finding players and scheduling RPG games is a little more complicated than just showing up for a game. We want to simplify this for as many Game Masters and players as possible. Whether you're new to role playing games, a seasoned player, an experienced GM or curious to try, join our group, and get in touch with our vibrant community.

Hope to see you at one of our games.

Alp

• Hallo Zusammen

Mein Name ist Reto Keller und ich bin der Gastgeber von "Let´s paint Minis". Ich selbst spiele gerne D&D und habe angefangen die Miniaturen zu bemalen. Es wäre schön eine kleine Gruppe zu haben die sich regelmässig trifft.

Ich freue mich schon auf das nächste mal. Bis dann.