SwissRPG Role Playing Game Saturday - 15th of February 2020

• Hi everyone. I'm happy to inform you that we are partnering a second time with Tactica for a Role Playing Game Saturday happening on the 15th of February. We have one Call of Cthulhu game and one Dungeons & Dragons game. Please register as soon as possible as the spots are filling fast. Registration links are below. And if you don't want to play, but are curious to meet other role players, then come take a look at the games (though please don't distract the players).

I hope you get to play and roll some dice with us :)

In case you don't know me, my name is Alp and I'm the organizer of SwissRPG. If you have any questions about role playing games feel free to contact me.

Alp

Who are are

We are SwissRPG, a non-profit Swiss association with the mission to enable people to discover and play role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons. Finding players and scheduling RPG games is a little more complicated than just showing up for a game. We want to simplify this for as many Game Masters and players as possible. Whether you're new to role playing games, a seasoned player, an experienced GM or curious to try, join our group, and get in touch with our vibrant community.

• Tiggi

Hat das Thema geschlossen